Mix Color Crystal Glass Pool Mosaic Tile(CSJ121)
Chip size of mosaic: 48*48*6+23*23*6mm
Sheet size of mosaic: 300 X 300mm
Packing of mosaic:
It is packed by mesh-mounted
Packed by carton and wooden pallets
Features of Goldline Mosaic:
Liquid and vapor proof, easy to clean
Acid-resistant and Alkali-resistant
High and low temperature resistant
Easy to install with standard tool and material
This series of mosaic has the character of varied species, stable chemical properties, good adhesion and durable. It is excellent for wall and floor decoration and can make your decoration much more elegant and luxurious.
Lead time: 15-30 days for 1X20' container.
Quality Approvals: ISO9001
Used in background walls, bathroom, floor, swimming pools, shopping halls, hotel lobby and beer bars etc.
Available in various pattern.
1. Preparation of the wall surface: Make sure the wall surface to be smooth, flat, solid, dry and perfectly clean. We suggest to create a white base about 2mm.
2. Preparation for lying: Score lines on the surface to help the sheet posited correctly.
3. Laying: When the white cement completely dry, using the straight of a towel spread out the special adhesive for glass mosaic uniformly on the wall. Make sure the adhesive spread all the surface. One time should not be more then 1m2. Press the fiberglass mesh backing directing into adhesive.
4. Filling the seam: Using mosaic sealant for particular care, spread the sealant using a rubber flout, and then leave the sealant drying.
5. Cleaning: Using a damp sponge to remove any grout.
6. Please don't' use black cerement, white cerement or tile adhesive to bedding or caulk the mosaic.
1. It can not be hit;
2. Using normal neutral detergent for daily cleaning, Using a slightly acidic detergent for special cleaning.
3. It can not be scratch by acute matters.
4. If the mosaic chip fall off, it can be patched up by the same style mosaic.
5. Waxing the mosaic every three to six month to keep it glossy.
Trade Terms: FOB
Payment: By T/T
For more details, please kindly visit our website